Thanks for your interest in advertising on Tattoos.com – The original source for Tattoo inspiration since 1995.
Tattoos.com Membership – $10 one-time fee
“Best bucks on advertising I ever spent” – Robbie Rippoll, Chapel of Love Tattoo, Florida
- Get your link on the Tattoos.com menu bar under Tattooers A-Z section.
- Get access to post your tattoos in the Tattoos.com Artists image gallery.
- Get your work placed in the Tattoos.com’s Facebook page
- Links to social media media profile
- A Tattoos.com profile page (new)
- Ability to login and mange you public profile (new)
- Ability to publish new posts in our Artist Gallery
- Option to get a @tattoos.com email alias (new)
- Discounts with participating partner vendors
Get your ads running on the side of every Tattoos.com page. Let us know your budget and we will place your ad throughout our website. WE DO NOT advertise suppliers with starter kits or tattoo schools or anything else that disrespects the tattoo industry. So if that is you don’t bother contacting us. For advertising email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsored posts
- Post a job
- Social media promotion
- Website advertising
“Best bucks on advertising I ever spent” – Robbie Rippoll, Chapel of Love Tattoo, FloridaStart a promotion
Website Development & Marketing
Build it for me
- Static HTML template
- Contact information
- Images of work
- @tattoos.com email alias
- FTP and control panel access to modify html
Build it myself
- Build your own Weebly website
- One page website
- Use your own custom domain domain
- Option to upgrade for more features
- Option to have us set it up
Go Pro with WordPress
- Manage the content yourself
- Integrate with third party plugins
- Email service on your own domain
- Email marketing solution
- Custom quote request and contact form
“The new / template format that Tattoos.com is now offering to set up is great! Finally, I have complete control over the content, layout and other aspects of my website. It’s so easy to use, I can update my site as easy as updating a blog! This new system makes it possible for me to keep the site current to better represent our work and to help our business grow”.
-Kurt Wiscombe, Tattoos for the Individual
It is ideal to use and integrate with social media, like Instagram, facebook, and twitter as well as others and scalable to add as much or as little social media as you prefer.
Tattoos.com also provides design assistance, converts old HTML sites to WordPress and email support to answer any questions or problems you may have. This all can be done for as little as 500.00
All of our clients will be posted to our galleries and social media pages.