Thank you for using the Tattoos.com artist galleries to post and promote your work. Below you will find a list of instructions on how to upload and use the images to generate more traffic to your site.
- Only upload high quality .jpg, .jpeg, or .png images. These images will work best for online traffic. (Best to reduce large images to 800 pixels wide. These are fast loading on computers phones, and tablets.)
- Each image has a maximum size of 1 MB.
- You can only upload up to 5 images per day. Abuse of uploading images will result in a delays of them being approved.
- You can ONLY upload images of TATTOOS. This means no paintings, photos of studios, or any drawings please.
- By uploading the photos you agree that Tattoos.com has the right to display the photo’s on our gallery pages.
How to use your account:
- Login using the link: http://tattoos.com/wp-admin (Use the username and password provided to you)
- You will be directed to a profile page upon logging in. Make sure this page is up to date with your information. (you only need to do this once.)
- Once you verify the information is correct click on the blue update user button on the bottom of the page.
- Click on the media button on the top left side of the menu.
- Click on Add New.
- Click the Select Files button.
- Select the images you would like to upload and click open.
- Allow your images to upload.
- Once your image is uploaded click on Library to see the images you uploaded.
- Click on Edit under one the images. You can add a title, caption, description and gallery link URL for the image. To link to your website in the description write the text you want to link with, highlight it, and click on the “link” button. (This will allow people to search for you by name, or by the tattoo description.)
- When you are done click Update. You will be taken back to the Library page. Repeat step 10 and 11 until you have edited each image.
- Once your images are uploaded we will see them and place them in our online galleries. (Galleries are usually updated within 48 hours.)